Our price includes everything you need
We’ll help you save up to £3,000 compared to the average cost of a funeral in the UK.
- Music, readings and other personal touches
- Traditional oak veneer coffin
- Transport to collect your loved one
- 20-minute service at the crematorium
- Handling all paperwork
- Hand-delivery of your loved one’s ashes
Other costs you might need to pay:
We usually take payment in full upfront. But if you need help covering the cost, we’re happy to chat through alternatives.
Add optional extras, if they’re right for you
An eco-friendly wicker coffin that’s hand-woven from willow.
A choice of urns
Choose between a wooden travel urn or handcrafted loom ashes casket.
£80 to £100
A choice of flowers
Bring your own at no extra cost, or choose between our classic or wild arrangements.
£50 to £60
What our funeral directors do for you
Guide you through your choices
- Finding a beautiful venue in your local area
- Giving you a choice of coffins, flowers and urns
- Personalising the service with music, memories and photos
Help you plan things from home
- Talking through your quote over the phone to make sure you’re happy with everything
- Being available whenever you need to help with the service or answer any questions
- Paying doctor’s fees, if needed, and filling out the paperwork so the cremation can go ahead
Make sure everything goes smoothly on the day
- Booking your service with the crematorium and arranging transport for your loved one
- Giving you advice on timings and ways you can make the service feel more personal
- Recommending local celebrants in case you’d like someone to lead the service