Our price includes everything you need
- Help you find a crematorium, or work with one you’ve chosen
- A selection of coffins, urns and flowers to choose from
- Help arranging music, webcast and readings
- Up to 100 orders of service to remember the day
- Support from our team on the day, who’ll make sure everything goes to plan
- Hand-delivery of your loved one’s ashes or scattering in our gardens of remembrance
- We’ll complete all the paperwork and pay any doctor’s fees
Other costs you might need to pay:
The crematorium might charge an extra fee, depending on the location and time of the service. We’ll chat this through on the phone, so you can choose what’s right for you.
Choose what’s right for you
Our range includes eco-friendly coffins and more traditional options.
Choose between urns especially made for scattering, travel, burial, planting, or display.
Choose from our arrangements and bouquets, name tributes, or bring your own.
What our funeral directors do for you
Guide you through your choices
- Finding a beautiful venue in your local area
- Giving you a choice of coffins, flowers and urns
- Personalising the service with music, memories and photos
Help you plan things from home
- Talking through your quote over the phone to make sure you’re happy with everything
- Being available whenever you need to help with the service or answer any questions
- Paying doctor’s fees, if needed, and filling out the paperwork so the cremation can go ahead
Make sure everything goes smoothly on the day
- Booking your service with the crematorium and arranging transport for your loved one
- Giving you advice on timings and ways you can make the service feel more personal
- Recommending local celebrants in case you’d like someone to lead the service