Join us changing the way the world thinks about death
Farewill is backed by some of the best entrepreneurs and investors in Europe.
We’re looking to expand our London-based team of exceptional, creative people.
We offer the opportunity to innovate in unchartered territory and to have an impact on how we handle death,
the one thing we all experience.
How we do things
- 1We hire people who are great at what they do
- 2Give them interesting & difficult problems to solve
- 3Trust them to be outstanding and original
At heart we’re all partners in crime. We’re building a team of people we’d want to (hypothetically)
rob a bank with - resourceful, intelligent, funny, fiercely committed and the kind of people we’d
hide out with on our desert island afterwards.
Diversity is key (think Ocean’s 11 lineup) especially when we’re tackling something experienced
so differently around the world.
- We eat lunch together everyday (only if you want to)
- Choose your own equipment
- Free Boris Bike yearly pass
- Weekly socials, from fancy breakfasts to grotty pubs
- Regular off-site days - next one at Diggerland
- Weekly reading and discussion (about anything)
- Access to an amazing network of mentors
- A very spacious top floor office in Euston
- Competitive low-stakes betting:
Congrats to our CEO, winner of the 4 month long “can you find a 10,000-series boris bike?” sweepstake.
We put a lot of care and attention into our job descriptions.
If you think one of them sounds like the kind of thing you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to meet you.
If your dream role isn’t there but you’re great at what you do and want to join us on our mission,
tell us why we need you on
You’ll be our in-house scientist, running performance marketing experiments across
all of our channels. You'll combine a rigorous and data-driven methodology, with creative
flair and insight, working closely with our Design and Comms Leads. After your first 12
months you’ll be an expert in early stage growth and performance marketing, and a key
part of our founding team.
Learn more and apply