Join us in changing the way the world deals with death
We’re out to change the way the world deals with death - helping people to take control, personally and financially, of what matters to them after they’re gone.
This is a problem that has never been solved before, so we need a great team to work it out.
We realise applying for things can be a pain, so if you have a quick question or want to chat - just reach out to us. You can message us on Twitter or send us an email.
How we do things
- 1.We hire people who are great at what they do
- 2.Give them interesting & difficult problems to solve
- 3.Trust them to be outstanding and original
At Farewill you’ll get to work with an exceptionally supportive, talented team working on a challenging and exciting mission.
You’ll be given the freedom and flexibility you need to grow and do your best work.
You can read a few posts we’ve written on our Life at Farewill blog.
- 1.Competitive stock options and compensation
- 2.Regular team lunches and off-sites
- 3.Work from home on Wednesdays
- 4.Regular buddy meetings to support each other
- 5.Every two weeks, time dedicated to learn and experiment
- 6.Choose your own equipment
- 7.Lovely bright office in Haggerston
- 8.Access to an amazing network of mentors
- 9.Cycle friendly with a yearly Boris bike pass
We’re a Living Wage Employer
We’re excited to be a Living Wage Employer.
This means we’re committing to a fair wage for everyone that works at Farewill.