Are your eyes sliding off it?
It’s okay. Few of us enjoy thinking about the grim reaper.
But facts are facts: it’s on the way, sooner or later, and there are practicalities to plan for.
Do you own anything of sentimental or monetary value? Have kids, or pets, or a partner you’re not married to? Want to spare your loved ones an avoidable nightmare of bureaucracy? Hate the idea of your ISA money going back into the bank’s wallet?
If so, you need a will.
Let’s be honest though... it’s unlikely to climb to the top of your to-do list. Quite the opposite. It’s the ultimate case of “the diet starts tomorrow”.
Until, one day, there is no tomorrow.
Here in the UK, 4 in 10 people die without a will, and the consequences of that can be... pretty awful.
Let’s take a quick no-nonsense look at how this could pan out.
You don’t want to think about dying any more than absolutely have to.
We can help with that.
Farewill is the UK’s #1 will writer.
We offer the smartest way to make your will. Online. Legally binding. In 15 minutes, for £90. You can get unlimited updates for £10 a year.
Thousands have used Farewill to tick “get a will sorted” off their to-do list. It’s earned us a score of 9.5/10 on Trustpilot, an independent review site.
Want to see how quick and easy it is to get started? Take a look.
What sets us apart from the other options out there?
Unlike other online will makers, we offer support 7 days a week, 9am-9pm. You can call us on 0800 0248640 or reach us through online chat (average response time 2 minutes). We know making a will can feel daunting, that’s why we’re here to walk you through it. There’s no such thing as a “silly question”.
Unlike a solicitor’s office, we give you lifetime access to an online dashboard where you can manage your will. The control is in your hands: make updates whenever you like, or print it again if you lose it. No need to start from scratch. And you’ll save around £100. (We adhere to the same strict standards as a solicitor would, so there’s no compromise on quality.)
Unlike a DIY will kit, we have a team of in-house experts who check every will by hand to make sure it’s watertight and legally binding. And we give your will the treatment it deserves: not a dry heap of legalese, but a chapter of your story, with a chance to write a personal message if you choose.
So if you...
…hate thinking about death
...realise deep down that you need a will to look after your loved ones when the inevitable happens
...don’t want to spend ages deciding which service to use to make your will
...are keen to get it sorted with minimum hassle, so you can get on with life
Then Farewill is for you.
How to make your will, without even the beginnings of a headache
Want to test the water first? There’s no upfront payment, so you can try Farewill for yourself and see how easy it is to make your will, risk-free, in seconds.
- Start. Start filling in Farewill’s quick and easy online form (you can do it on your phone from the comfort of your sofa, or at a desk with a computer, whatever you prefer).
- Save. We’ll store your progress as you go along (so you can do it in stages if you prefer).
- Get prompted. We’ll take you step by step through the process and guide you through each section (in plain English, so even people who haven’t got a clue about wills can do it).
- Get support. Any questions along the way, you can ask our team of experts on the phone or through online chat (we’re here 7 days a week, 9am-9pm, with an average response time of 2 minutes).
- Pay. Once you’re happy, you can pay online and submit your will to our team of experts.
- Get it checked. We review every single will by hand, so we can make sure it’s watertight (and if it isn’t, we’ll work with you to revise any errors or omissions).
- Print and sign. You then print it and sign it with the help of two witnesses. Your Farewill account is yours forever, so you can come back anytime and update it or re-print it if you need.
And that’s it. The peace of mind of a legally binding will. Job done, hassle-free, in as little as 15 minutes.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t use Farewill?
We’re sorry, but you can’t use Farewill if you live outside England or Wales. (We’re working on it.)
The only other reason we might not be right for you is if you have very complicated affairs, such as commercial assets.
That said, Farewill is perfect for 97 in 100 adults. If it turns out we’re not right for you after all when we check your will, we’ll refund you in full.